Jesters Trick Bits are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com
Making A Purchase
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our catalogue, and choose the item you wish to hire or buy and place it into the shopping cart.At any time you can click 'View Cart' to review the contents of your shopping basket
- After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and check that the details of your order are correct.
- You will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order
- We now accept payment by ALL major credit and debit cards through our secure payments processor, SagePay (formerly Protx). We accept Visa, MasterCard and UK Visa Debit via this method.
- Overseas customers must pay by either CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL at time of ordering.
- Any orders placed with incomplete details (i.e. no email/phone no.) will be held until payments are fully authorised.
- There may be a very rare occasion when an item listed on site is unavailable. In the unlikely event of this happening, a FULL refund will be given as soon as the error is noticed
- Jesters Trick Bits has the right to decline or rescind any order
- Please ensure that you have read our full terms and conditions BEFORE ordering
Shipping And Handling
For reasons of security, delivery is to the CARDHOLDER ADDRESS only
We aim to keep our delivery charges simple.
- For Mainland UK customers, we have a 3 tier rate of packing, handling and delivery.
- For large or heavy items, we use courier delivery service
- All fairings, plastics, headlights, exhausts, chain kits, locks and screens are shipped using this service and will cost £9.95 (inc VAT) for delivery to your door.
- Non-mainland UK delivery areas or excessively heavy/large items (such as bike lifts/race fairings) may have a higher charge of £14.95 or £19.95, depending on the size/weight of your total order
- Please note that all courier delivered packages require a signature on delivery
- For all small, light, low value items, we use Royal Mail.
- The standard charge for these items is £2.95 (inc VAT)
- Some mid-weight items (radiator covers, mirrors with built-in LEDs, tail tidies, crash protectors etc) have a charge of £4.95. This will be shown as soon as you enter your shipping destination in the cart
- Please be advised that our overall shipping costs are calculated by weight and value and so larger orders, made up of a number of items, may be charged at our courier rate
- We aim to ship all IN STOCK orders within 5 days, however, please allow up to 28 days for dispatch for ALL orders.
- Please note that import taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Jesters Trick Bits will NOT be responsible for any taxes you may need to pay on receipt of goods in your country nor will we falsely under-declare your order value for customs purposes.
If an item is returned to us as a result of refusal of payment of customs/import duty in the delivery country, the shipping charge part of your order will NOT be refunded.
- Overseas (incuding Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) delivery charges are calculated by weight and will be displayed in your shopping cart
- Please allow 28 days for dispatch of ALL orders. Some items may require a longer lead time but these will be noted on the website, where applicable.
- Due to staff holidays during the our busy summer period, please add 7 days to all delivery times
- Smaller or lighter orders are usually sent using Royal Mail but many orders are sent using the following methods
- UK Orders - Parcelforce/UK Mail/Parcel Monkey/DHL/UPS (2-3 working days from dispatch)
- EU/Rest of World Orders - Royal Mail/Parcelforce Global Value/DHL (approx 7-14 days from dispatch)
- In some instances, we may use Parcelforce Global Economy service, to keep shipping costs down on very heavy items such as full brake disc sets.
- Overseas shipping charges are calculated at in the cart and are charged based on the weight of your order
- Made to order items are displayed with their delivery times on our website
- All of our parcel delivery options, used for larger or heavy items, require a signature upon delivery. Please ensure there will be someone available to sign. Delivery will be made on WORKING DAYS only.
- Courier deliveries to Scotland and more remote areas may take an additional day to arrive.
- Jesters Trick Bits are unable to guarantee or estimate a delivery date/time AT ANY TIME.
- If you have any queries or preferences regarding delivery, please do contact us and we shall do our best to accommodate you.
- Occasionally an item may be out of stock with our supplier. If this is the case, we will contact you immediately informing you of any additional delays over an above the delivery times stated. You will have the option of being able to cancel your order at this time.
- VAT, at the current rate, is included, where applicable, on ALL EC orders.
- VAT registration number GB 120 0219 88
- We are not able to cater for VAT exemption. Overseas VAT registered customers must pay UK VAT and reclaim in the country of registration.
- Import taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Jesters Trick Bits will NOT be responsible for any taxes you may need to pay on receipt of goods in your country nor will we falsely under-declare your order value for customs purposes.
If an item is returned to us as a result of refusal of payment of customs/import duty in the delivery country, the shipping charge portion of your order will NOT be refunded.
Credit Card Security
All credit card transactions are direct through SagePay (was Protx) and are completely secure. There is sometimes some difficulty with processing online transactions due to the server being busy at certain times of the day. If you encounter an error message while trying to process your payment, please try again later. Thank you for your patience.
3D Secure/Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode
The 3-D Secure™ protocol was developed by Visa to improve the security of Internet payments. The protocol is offered with the service name Verified by Visa. MasterCard has also adapted a similar protocol called MasterCard SecureCode.
This service acts like an online "chip and pin" for your credit and debit card transactions and is provided and required by your bank in order to verify identity and authorise transactions. This part of the transaction takes place on your bank's website and may be compulsory, depending on bank and website requirements. At Jesters Trick Bits, we send all credit and debit card transactions for 3d secure verification.
If you do not have this set up with your bank cards, you will be required to set it up before being able to complete your order. If you have already set up 3d secure with your bank, you will just be required to enter your password. If you forget your password, you will need to reset your details as per your bank's requirements.
Jesters Trick Bits is not part of this process whatsoever and any queries regarding 3d secure MUST be taken up with your bank or card issuer.
Guarantee & Returns
- At Jesters Trick Bits, we do our very best to describe all goods as accurately as possible.
- Any issues with the quality and condition of goods on receipt MUST be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
For customer support and general enquiries,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01427 810376 (International +44 1427 810376)
- Write: Jesters Trick Bits, 69 Willingham Road, Knaith Park, Gainsborough, DN21 5ET
- We do NOT have retail premises
- Jesters Trick Bits do not disclose any buyers information collected by ourselves either by email or given at the time of ordering to any third parties.
- This information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
- We may from time to time use your postal and/or email address details to send you further information, which may be of interest to you. If you do not which to receive this information please email sales@jesterstrickbits or click the 'Send Mail' logo at the top of this page, and send a blank email with the subject line 'No Info'
- Jesters Trick Bits offers returns for refund of the full item purchase price (excluding any optional postage charges paid), by prior arrangement only (i.e. BEFORE sending back), within 7 days of receipt of your order.This is your cooling off period as required by law.
- Any order returned without prior cancellation and authorisation IN WRITING (by post/email) will be subject to a 20% restocking charge PER ITEM
- Refunds cannot be given for any postage charges paid at the time of ordering.
- We are not responsible for the cost of return carriage of goods and it is recommended that they be returned to us by recorded delivery or other tracable method of postage (i.e. courier such as ParcelForce which can be cheaper using a third party website such as Parcel Monkey)
- Please note that items that have been fitted to your bike and/or used are non-returnable
- Faults and damages MUST be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt of your order
- If you do not contact us in writing within 7 days of receiving your order, you will be deemed to have accepted your goods and no refunds will be given
- This does not affect your statutory rates as a consumer.
- In the event of a complaint, please email us at email@example.com We shall endeavour to handle all complaints quickly, effectively and fairly. Initial enquiries will be acknowledged within 72 hours of receipt and your case will be dealt with in absolute confidence.